Keeping our customers & staff safe during Covid 19
- Faces masks or coverings must be worn unless seated at a table
- We are only taking bookings for parties of up to 6 people from the same household
- Reduced staffing levels in place where possible
- Staff to wash hands upon starting their shift and have temperatures recorded
- Staff to wash hands between serving customers
- Contactless payments taken wherever possible
- Divider screens placed within bar and reception
- Tables spaced with divider screens for social distancing
- Covered booths set up for outside dining
- Sanitizer stations in place for customers on entering the building and next to toilets
- Regular cleaning of communal areas to be undertaken e.g., bars, door handles, toilets
- Thorough cleaning of tables and chairs to be undertaken after customers leave
We have adapted to keep customers and staff safe and in doing so have had to reduce our menus and the style of service we offer. We are unable to have our buffet at breakfast, all items are now on the menu to order from the kitchen. Our reduced a la carte and lunch menus now include our fish specials for lunch and dinner.
We are serving coffees from 11am to drink in or take away.